Specialized Logistics & Supply Chain
Located just 30 minutes outside of Washington DC, specialized logistics and supply chain companies enjoy Prince William’s strategic location and extensive infrastructure in order to serve their customers and deliver products quickly and efficiently. Distributors and retailers of every shape and size continue to recognize the substantial infrastructure networks, workforce availability, and access to primary customer bases as the leading decision drivers for choosing Prince William County.
- Immediate access to two major U.S. interstate corridors – I-95 and I-66 – and the Prince William County Parkway (Route 234) which provides a connection between the two major interstate corridors
- Service from two major international airports – Dulles International Airport (Foreign Trade Zone #137) and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport – and Manassas Regional Airport, the largest regional airport in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Access to two of the largest railway systems in the United States – CSX and Norfolk Southern
- Within a one-day truck drive of 5 of the top 10 US Metropolitan Areas
- Proximity to Virginia Inland Port which offers a designated Foreign Trade Zone (#20) and U.S. Customs-designated port of entry. Virginia Inland Port provides direct access to The Port of Virginia via Norfolk Southern railway
- Competitive wages 32% below the U.S. average to companies with warehousing and distribution operations at $32,700
- Access to 6 million consumers with a median household income of $92,324 in the Washington Metropolitan Area.