Route 1 Refresh Grant
What is the Route 1 Refresh Grant?
Prince William County is launching the Route 1 Refresh Grant program, which provides financial assistance to businesses located along U.S. Route 1 (Jefferson Davis Highway) in Prince William County, to help mitigate the financial impacts caused by ongoing construction activity and the renaming of U.S. Route 1 from Jefferson Davis Highway to Richmond Highway.
The Route 1 Refresh Grant program provides financial aid to offset the anticipated costs associated with replacing printed materials, signage, and business cards, or to cover costs related to website updates, search engine optimization (SEO), marketing and other related expenses.
Size of Available Grants
- Level 1: $500 grant for all eligible businesses.
- Level 2: Up to $4,500 additional funds as a reimbursement for all eligible businesses.
- Level 3: Reimbursement of up to 75% percent of the modification cost, not to exceed $30,000 to update freestanding shopping center signs that contain Jefferson Davis Highway as part of the sign face or design.
- Have a U.S. Route 1 (Jefferson Davis Highway) business address
- Be physically located in Prince William County
- Have, or have applied for, a County business license
- Be current on business taxes (if applicable)
Applications will be accepted beginning in July 2022
Schedule a Free Consultation
Talk with a representative from the Prince William County Department of Economic Development to discuss how the Route 1 Refresh Grant program can help your business.
Call 703-792-5500, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form to make your appointment.