When planning a wedding, quinceañera, or milestone moment, the venue you choose has to fit the party's purpose. Prince William County offers a variety of options with geographical convenience for you and your guests.
From golf courses, wineries, and university spaces, take a moment to browse the entire 70+ venue catalog at Visit PWC!
Here are a few places to consider:
Located at the western edge of Nokesville, this historic property and winery hosts private events, including weddings, with scenic views of picturesque mountains, English gardens, century old trees and extensive grounds.
With an audience for government agencies, businesses, community members, and non-profit organizations, the GMU SciTech campus in Innovation Park has several spaces available for trainings, workshops, and conferences, including:
- Beacon Hall Conference Center
- Katherine G. Johnson Hall Atrium
- Discovery Hall Auditorium
- Verizon Auditorium, Breakout Rooms, and Lobby
Nestled in the heart of the GMU SciTech campus, the Hylton Performing Arts Center is the perfect stage for your unforgettable event. From the spacious and adaptable Merchant Hall, with its exceptional acoustics and tiered seating, to the the new 17,000 square foot Education and Rehearsal Wing, there are plenty of spaces where your event can get a standing ovation.
This beautifully restored barn combines rustic charm with timeless elegance, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. With its soaring ceilings, exposed wooden beams, and a cozy fireplace, Sweeney Barn, located on the edge of Innovation Park in Manassas, effortlessly blends traditional character with modern amenities.
Northern Virginia’s first destination brewery campus, Farm Brew LIVE at Innovation Park in Manassas, is a fast-growing campus featuring craft beer, award-winning restaurants, and live, local music. The campus houses several separate venues, including:
- The Black Sheep Restaurant is a two-story historic dairy barn with exposed-beam vaulted ceilings—known as the Thomasson Barn, built in 1929—and features a dedicated arts and entertainment space as well as private dining room in the lower-level barrel-aging quarters. They are committed to promoting locally sources cooking and in supporting local farms.
- The 2 Silos Brewing Company prides themselves on creating high-quality, craft beer offerings while respecting the environment and playing an active role in the community. Family and friends can come together and enjoy craft beer, food, cocktails, and live music. They are committed to bringing the best that local brewers, chefs, and entertainers have to offer.
- Brentsville Hall is a rustic yet refined, modern two-story barn with interior feature chandeliers. The lower level accommodates up to 152 seated guests with additional seating for up to 90 invitees in the upper-level mezzanine.
This upscale golf course in Woodbridge is also a wedding and banquet facility. Their circa 1900-style clubhouse features a ballroom and dining room with a veranda overlooking the golf course. They can accommodate up to 250 people for weddings, private celebrations, and parties.
Bel Air 1740 is a chic, new English garden venue, located in Woodbridge. The venue is situated in an urban area with convenient access to ridesharing and taxi services and numerous hotels, restaurants, and other amenities. The new wedding barn features a great hall with 25-foot ceilings and a new theatrical sound and lighting system.
This new full-service space located off Minnieville Road in Woodbridge offers a event space where you can plan any event from A to Z. In addition to the space, they offer event planning, DJ, decor, food, cake, dessert tables, and more! The bridal and quinceañera boutique next door offers formal wear for the entire family- a true one stop shop!
Located right on the Occoquan River in Woodbridge, Harbour View hosts hundreds of weddings and special events every year. With its contemporary, neutral décor, and breathtaking river views, Harbour View blends a luxurious feel with the natural beauty of a waterfront setting. They can accommodate an elegant affair with a guest count of 10 to 175 guests.
Incredible views and versatile, state-of-the-art facilities provide a beautiful and ideal space for group meetings, trainings, special events, and celebrations. Located along Belmont Bay near the mouth of the Occoquan River, this 50,000 square-foot research facility houses laboratories for teaching and research, lecture rooms, event space, outdoor trails, with a library and resource center.
From corporate meetings and military ceremonies to weddings and holiday parties, the National Museum of the Marine Corps in Triangle, Virginia is a stunning and unique venue to host your next event. With several exclusive spaces available for special events, the museum can host anything from an intimate luncheon for twenty to an elegant reception and seated dinner for 600.
You May Also Like
These Related Stories